CANCELLATION POLICY

Cancellation of an order may be either by Zeya or by You.

Cancellation by Us

We have the discretion to cancel an order. Some of the reasons for cancellation are as under (not being exhaustive list of reasons):

  1. Failure to comply with any of the Terms of Use.
  2. Product is unavailable with us.
  3. Technical errors or issues.
  4. Problems identified by Zeya’s credit and fraud avoidance department.
  5. Invalid address is given in order details.
  6. Malpractice is used to place the order.
  7. Bulk order is placed for commercial resale.
  8. Multiple orders are placed for same product at the same address.
  9. Order is undelivered after three (3) attempts.

We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. On such cancellation, you will be sent a notification email or SMS at the email address or mobile number provided to us.

Cancellation by You

2% of the order value will be charged if you cancel or make any changes to your order after 24 hours.

  1. The product shall be in unused and original condition along with the labels and tags intact, in original packaging.
  2. You shall inform about the return of the product to us within a period of thirty (30) days.
  3. You shall not accept any open box deliveries.
  4. The return package shall include everything that arrived with the package when you made the purchase, including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories, invoices/warrantee cards, certificate and other documentation.
  5. The product will not be accepted under this Policy if Tag of “Non-Returnable if Torn” is removed.

You may cancel an order via Your account on the Website through ‘my account’ by following the below mentioned instructions on how to cancel your order. You should state the reason for such cancellation and we will process the request for cancellation as per the policy in force. If an order has been successfully cancelled, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS at the email address or mobile number provided to us.

Here is how to cancel your order:

  1. Log in to your account and go to My Account.
  2. Select the appropriate order from Recent Orders.
  3. Click on ‘Cancel Order’ for the items you want to cancel, individually.
  4. Select the reason and confirm the cancellation.

Once you're done, we'll send you an acknowledgement of the cancellation. Remember, you would not be able to cancel an order after it has been processed by us.

We reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. You agree not to hold Zeya liable for any rejection of order cancellations. Kindly note that the cancellation of orders that are paid via digital wallets like MyGoldKart or online vouchers or gift cards will not be refunded to your bank account and instead a coupon will be issued to you that can be used for future purchases.

In case of any discrepancy we can cancel any of the orders. A few reasons for cancellation from our end usually include limitation of the product in the inventory, error in pricing, error in product information etc. We also have the right to check out for extra information for the purpose of accepting orders in a few cases. We make sure to notify you if in case your order is cancelled partially or completely or if in case any extra data is required for the purpose of accepting your order(s).

Gold Jewellery- Cancellation fees of 2% is levied if not cancelled within twenty four (24) hours and the remaining 98% is refunded back to your account.

Help?